Home / How You Can Help / Membership
You are invited to join the Brain Injury Association of Georgia. Membership benefits include:
- Discounts and scholarships for educational and recreational programs.
- Brain injury information and resources.
- Support Groups
- Conferences and seminars
- Subscription to quarterly BIAG newsletter and BIA newsletter
- Voice with local and national public policy decision-makers
- Voting rights at annual meeting
- Free entertainment tickets for members with disabilities through Special Audiences.
Categories to choose from are:
- Crown Society, $1,000 and above.
- Phoenix Club, $500 to $999.
- Promise Circle / Corporate and Professional Champions, $250 to $499.
- Legacy League, $100 to $249.
- Circle of Friends, $50 to $99.
- Pathfinders, $35 to $49.
- Monarch, $5 to $34.
Please click here to sign up to be a member.